Denture Implants: Prosthodontic Financial Resources
Affordable Payment Plans for Must-Have Dental Care
Find more help regarding public and private
financial assistance for qualifying families and individuals here
It is generally accepted that as dental patients, we all "know" that we are supposed to do all the things our dentists or specialists want us to do.
And of course, we try to do the best we can with maintaining our dental health habits. Chances are though, we tend to let certain things slide from time to time. Financial resources can easily become tight at times, especially with larger families or having simulataneous dental treatment needs for more than one family member.
Although it is quite common for all of us to put off or forestall certain recommended treatments, certain recommended interventions, if not implemented within certain time frames.... can cause untold effects for overall oral health.
To prevent prolonged delay, public and private resources exist in most communities that are designed to help individuals and families to get the treatments they need on a timely basis.
As with anything in dental health care.... conditions don't improve with time (although we may learn to adjust or manage the problem). And, as in general dentistry also, treatments tend to become more complex and costly the longer we delay treatment.
Denture products are a popular choice for replacing teeth in upper and lower jaws. Treatment combinations that incorporate an increasing variety of implants and anchoring devices can create truly dramatic cosmetic and functional outcomes for patients.
Situations where gum tissue health is at risk due to old, worn out or broken dentures should be treated sooner than later. Patients with severe gum disease who are seeking denture solutions (great choice) should be developing a time table where at least the disease process is halted or managed... to prevent additional bone loss (critical for denture products).
Dentists with substantial experience in creating complex treatment plans that effectively rebuild or rehabilitate the upper and/or lower jaws can assist patients in getting the critical treatments (the ones that shouldn't be delayed) on a timely basis.... and then arrange treatments for final fittings that can fit in with almost any budget.
Well known financial institutions now offer financing plans (some even interest free) that enable us to get the dental care when it is needed ... and MOST affordable. Federal, State and Local government and private agencies also provide assistance for qualifying families.
More information about these resources is available on the internet. Most firms now provide on-line application forms to simplify the loan application process.
- CitiBank offers the Citi Health Card
- Unicorn Financial offers financing plans for assorted orthodontic needs
- CareCredit, a popular provider promoted by many orthodontists
- CapitalOne Credit offers financing plans for assorted orthodontic and dental surgery needs
- EZPay Solutions offers financing plans dedicated to helping people with all credit histories attain financing for dental services (not to be confused with EZ Pay Dental)
- Medicaid Qualified recipients can contact State agencies for more information
- FreeDentistry.com State by state directory of free or reduced fee health care resources
- Dental Research Programs Investigate Free Opportunities, Nationally and Internationally
- More and more practices offer In-House Financing for new and established patients